How to participate:
1. Organise and run an activity around ‘Service’ that include:
- at least 25% of your Crew or 4 Rovers, whichever is greater, and
- where you are clearly identifiable as Rovers.
2. Promote your event either before, during, after or all of them.
3. Challenge three other Crews to run an activity.
4. Submit your entries here by the 30th of November 2018.
The winner of the Crew Challenge will be awarded $500 to be spent on an adventurous activity or equipment that will help your crew participate in more adventurous activities.
The selection process:
- Each BRC will select their best entry to be forwarded onto NRC.
- These entries will be posted on the Rovers Australia Facebook Page for everyone to ‘like’. This will run for one month from the date of posting.
- The entry with the highest number of likes after one month will be the winner.
- The winning entry will be announced at the NRC Annual General Meeting each year.
Why not get involved?
Closing Date to submit entries is the 30th November 2018
For any queries or questions regarding the competition, contact: Owen Holloway, Vice Chair, National Rover Council at email@example.com